The Foot Wedge half guard pass is a very common fundamental pass that many people use at all level.
In this video I talk about some concepts to make the foot wedge half guard pass set-up more effective. You can use the foot wedge to work for a knee cutter pass or even drop down into mount.
- Put your head on the opposite side of the underhook
- Walk your fingers up on the mat of the side that has the underhook
- Move your lower body and legs to the direction of the side where your head is to tilt your opponent’s knees down.
- If the knee cutter isn’t working try to drop down to mount
- If the drop down to mount isn’t working try to go back to the knee cutter
Thank you for watching,
P.S. If the videos and info you’ve been receiving has helped you please share this and my YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/jasculs) with your grappling friends. Also please subscribe to my YouTube channel and like the video as well. Thank you